- Nowak Enterprises, Inc. (NEI) is a privately owned and operated company started in 1991.
- Beginning with two McDonald’s, NEI has served residents and visitors of Escambia County for almost 25 years.
- Now with six McDonald’s and almost 300 employees, NEI is an innovative leader in
Customer Care and Employee Training.
About the Owner
- Originally from New York via Louisiana, Mr. Peter J. Nowak, CEO, has lived in Pensacola since 1991.
- As a business owner, Peter combines hard work with opportunity.
- As an entrepreneur, he finds unique solutions to challenging problems.
In 2013, Peter co-developed multi-use software that immediately addresses customer
The software also provides
- Texted incentive/reward coupons for pre-K children enrolled in Pensacola early childhood education.
- Value-added mobile marketing/product placement; and
- Campaign analytics.
- In 2007, Peter implemented a cloud-based, info-on-demand communication/training tool: L3.
- Developed by Avisod LLC, L3 allows NEI’s leadership team to effectively target, deliver, and track communication and training to employees while they hand-wash.
Peter Nowak, his wife, and three children appreciate their success.
- “We’re blessed and proud of our McDonald’s affiliation that provides an excellent product.”
- “Our team’s professionalism and great customer service help deliver that excellent product.”