1. McDonald’s Archways to OpportunityNEI employees can ...
- Learn English-language skills.
- Get a high school diploma.
- Earn an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
2. Earn college credits while you work.100% of McDonald’s Hamburger University restaurant management & mid-management courses qualify as college credit at more than 1,800 U.S. two year & four year higher education institutions.
For more information, click this link.
3. McDonald’s USA National Employee Scholarship Program
- Per academic year, one outstanding student-employee per state receives a $2,500 scholarship.
- In addition, one student-employee, who demonstrates the highest commitment to school, work, & community service will receive a special $5,000 scholarship.
- Scholarship winners may use their awards at any qualifying institution, for any field of study.
- Employed by Nowak Enterprises, Inc. (NEI) for at least four continuous months at the time of application & award announcement.
- Work a minimum of 15 hrs./week.
- Be a high school senior or current or returning student at an accredited post-secondary institution.
4. Ronald McDonald House Charities ScholarshipsFor NEI employees & customers: click this link.
5. NEI’s Hospitality Endowed Scholarship – Pensacola State College (PSC)NEI participates in awarding scholarships to deserving student-employees.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien & reside in northwest Florida.
- Enroll or be enrolled in a program of study – full or part time - leading to an award, certificate, or associates degree.
- Be in good standing at PSC or the high school from which the senior student is about to graduate.
- Scholarship will cover registration fees &/or books.
- Preference given to students currently employed in hospitality industry.
- Must submit employment verification.