1. McDonald’s Archways to OpportunityNEI employees can
- Learn English-language skills;
- Get a high school diploma;
- Earn an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
2. Earn college credits while you work.100% of McDonald’s Hamburger University restaurant management and mid-management courses qualify as college credit worthy at more than 1,800 U.S. two year and four year higher education institutions.
For more information, click this link.
3. McDonald’s USA National Employee Scholarship Program
- Per academic year, one outstanding student-employee per state receives a $2,500 scholarship.
- In addition, one student-employee, who demonstrates the highest commitment to school, work, and community service will receive a special $5,000 scholarship.
- Scholarship winners may use their awards at any qualifying institution, for any field of study.
- Employed by Nowak Enterprises, Inc. (NEI) for at least four continuous months at the time of application and award announcement;
- Work a minimum of 15 hrs./week;
- Be a high school senior or current or returning student at an accredited post-secondary institution.
4. Ronald McDonald House Charities ScholarshipsFor NEI employees & customers: click this link.
5. NEI’s Hospitality Endowed Scholarship – Pensacola State College (PSC)NEI participates in awarding scholarships to deserving student-employees.
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien and reside in northwest Florida;
- Enroll or be enrolled in a program of study – full or part time - leading to an award, certificate, or associates degree;
- Be in good standing at PSC or the high school from which the senior is about to graduate;
- Scholarship will cover registration fees and/or books;
- Preference given to students currently employed in hospitality industry;
- Must submit employment verification.